Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] monster kits

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2006
      Paul W. King scribed:

      > Oh. I thought that the PREDEFAULTMONSTER code would remain for one more
      > stable, but we had moved away from it entirely.
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > PR SB, BoD

      No you have it right, the PREDEFAULTMONSTER code is still in place in 5.10.
      The Default Monster Kits are meant to operate in normal mode and do not use
      any PREDEFAULTMONSTER tags so although those tags are still in the race
      files and the Default Monster Mode is still an option in the preferences the
      kit's don't use it. Make sense?

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)