Re: [bug][freq] Animal Companions - 2nd attack

  • twmilam
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2006
      There is an existing tracker for this:
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1340075&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      Tod

      <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > *SIGH* Yeah, I need to figure out why it strips certain messages....
      I beleive this message was me Apologizing.

      > Of course, I'm still awaiting a good workaround. What I've done is
      make the "natural" attack an actual weapon. This will work until the
      BAB increases to the third tier. I found that equipping the weapon
      TwoHanded increases the damage to douyble instead of 1.5. But if I
      equip it onehanded the damage outputs as 1.5.

      > Andrew Maitland
      >
      > Michael <java_kensai@...> wrote:
      >
      > On May 12, 2006, at 7:17 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:

      > No message found in this message, either.
      >
      > Oh, wait... there's this additional clue:

      > Apparently there was only a (non-text) gesture. A sincere one, no
      > doubt. :-P
      >
      > Michael

      Service.