Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [Chuck][OS] Question about FEATALL

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2006
      --- Richard Bowers <richard.bowers@...> wrote:

      > According to the docs, it returns everything visible
      > by default. However,
      > there's an open bug on this right now - FEATALL was
      > returning everything in
      > 5.8.0, but unless it's been fixed, it isn't doing so
      > in 5.9.x.
      >
      > Richard

      Currently in 5.9.8 it returns auto feats filtered by
      the visibility requested. So my question is should
      this be auto only or auto + normal + virtual? or
      something else entirely?

      I am 99% sure that it should be everything since there
      is already a FEATAUTO tag but I just want to confirm.

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 13, 2006
        It should be *everything* (unless you add some of the restrictive portions
        to it).

        Barak

      • Chuck Pint
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2006
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Barak <barak@...> wrote:

          > It should be *everything* (unless you add some of the restrictive
          portions
          > to it).
          >
          > Barak

          ALL == EVERYTHING

          Hopefully that says it all... ;)

          Chuck
          OS Chimp
        • boomer70
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2006
            --- Chuck Pint <pcgen@...> wrote:

            > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Barak
            > <barak@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > It should be *everything* (unless you add some of
            > the restrictive
            > portions
            > > to it).
            > >
            > > Barak