RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] RE: [pcgen] Standardization of list files (list by file)

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2002
      close to that but it will get a little more funky.

      I think the classspells.lst file will be there, but will be one big single
      line file. The same actually for the sovereign stone spells.

      I need to research it and see if either one has a logical need for that file
      at all or if I can skip around it.

      I was just reading that the Kalamar players handbook due in april will have
      something they're calling 'scaleable spells' which could cause even more
      similar problems if it's what it sounds like.

      PCgen's spell code is a little too hardwired to the DnD magic system still.
      :)