Spell DC Stat is different from Amount of Spells Stat

  • Avi
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
      Hey,

      I am trying to create a class in PcGen and I am having a hard time
      finding a descriptor that will separate the stat that determines DC (in
      this case wisdom) and the stat that determines amount of spells/day (in
      this case charisma) for a divine caster.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      -Avi
    • Richard Bowers
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
        Assuming there's not a good way to do this - could you do a bonus to the
        spell DC for spell descriptors of WIS-CHA?

        On 3/15/06, Avi <alazar_076@...> wrote:

        > Hey,
        >
        > I am trying to create a class in PcGen and I am having a hard time
        > finding a descriptor that will separate the stat that determines DC (in
        > this case wisdom) and the stat that determines amount of spells/day (in
        > this case charisma) for a divine caster.
        >
        > Any help would be appreciated.
        >
        > -Avi

      • David
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
          CLASS:George
          SPELLSTAT:WIS
          BONUS:DC|CLASS.George|CHA-WIS

          new lines are tabs, etc....

          -- david
          Papa-DRB

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
            Will this subtract wisdom from Charisma and the result will be the
            DC? Or will this replace Charisma for wisdom (as the DC)?

            I will probably have it in reverse (if i am understanding correctly)
            Spellstat:CHA
            BONUS:DC|CLASS.George|Wis-CHA

            The stat that determines amount of spells per day is charisma
            the stat that determines the DC of a spell is wisdom.

            Thanks much,

            Avi
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "David" <Papa-DRB@...>

          • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
              Check out and compare these two tags:
              BONUSSPELLSTAT
              and
              SPELLSTAT

              Cheerios!

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
                You rock. I was thinking in reverse.

                I was thinking Spellstat had to be Cha and something else (to
                determine the DC) would have been Wisdom.

                So now i have Spellstat:Wis and BONUSSPELLSTAT:Cha

                Thanks Tir - and everyone else!!

                -Avi