Re: Output sheet repository? [Chuck] [OS]

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 9, 2006
      No luck. And I poked around; it looks like the whole site is down. It
      might have been someone hosting on their own machine at uni.

      Anyway, I still have the files. Should I upload them?

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jelmore@...> wrote:

      > I downlaoded those files when I found the site; maybe I can find the
      > creator's contact info in them...
      >
      > Jay (=
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Just tried, the link appears to be off-line.
      > >
      > > Chuck
      > > OS Chimp

    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 9, 2006
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jelmore@...> wrote:

        > No luck. And I poked around; it looks like the whole site is down. It
        > might have been someone hosting on their own machine at uni.
        >
        > Anyway, I still have the files. Should I upload them?
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jelmore@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I downlaoded those files when I found the site; maybe I can find the
        > > creator's contact info in them...
        > >
        > > Jay (=
        > >
        > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Just tried, the link appears to be off-line.
        > > >
        > > > Chuck
        > > > OS Chimp

        Please send them to me. You can send them to pcgen at chuckpint com

        Chuck
        OS Chimp
      • Sunny
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 14, 2006
          wrote:

          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jelmore@> wrote:
          > >
          > > No luck. And I poked around; it looks like the whole site is
          down. It
          > > might have been someone hosting on their own machine at uni.
          > >
          > > Anyway, I still have the files. Should I upload them?
          > >
          > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jelmore@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I downlaoded those files when I found the site; maybe I can
          find the
          > > > creator's contact info in them...
          > > >
          > > > Jay (=
          > > >
          > > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@>

          > Please send them to me. You can send them to pcgen at chuckpint com
          >
          > Chuck
          > OS Chimp

          I hope this isn't being presumptive...could they be added to the
          files page so others could download them as well?