RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Anyone else have this new issue?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
      No problem. The issue is how the Ranger is built. To try and allow other sources to build on the Ranger abilities, the data team
      set it up to be as generic as possible (I think I'm saying this right, as I didn't do the RSRD Ranger). Because of this, if you
      have the bypass prereqs on, you're going to see behavior that you experienced.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD