PCGen 5.9.5 Alpha: freeze tomorrow, release this weekend.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      All commits will be frozen tomorrow at 11:00 PM EST. At that point, any other commit will have to be approve by me.

      I would ask you to grab a copy of any autobuild after that point and kick the tires. Let me know directly if there is something that would be critical enough to delay the release.

      I plan on releasing Saturday in the afternoon.

      Thanks for your collaboration.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>