Re: [PCGen] [OT] Calling all Psi-Rules Lawyers

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2006
      Geez, how many different places did you post this

      > > ok, I'll start this off by admitting I would rather like this
      > > loophole to exist :D

      It's not a loophole, it's a feature.

      Psionic tattoos are the psionic equivalent of magic potions. They do
      have some difference though. The biggest is that they can be used with
      Personal targeted power (for a cost increase).

      Would you then be able to say that
      > > a Psionic Tattoo is not an "Item" (as in premise 1)

      No you cannot. Psionic Tattoos are items that have a specified number
      that a character can have at any one time.

      > > with the
      > > preceding conciderations AND taking into account that Psionic
      > > Tattoos are not specificly named in Premise 1?

      Tattoos are not named because they are "Single use, use-activated"
      items, as potions are. All the items listed in your "premise 1" are
      trigger activated items.

      > > geezz.... all this to be able to have my Kinetisist be able
      > > to manifest Animal Affinity without burning a Feat.
      > >
      > > Your thoughts Pleez?

      Works just fine. Do not forget, Psionic Tattoos are one-shots.