Re: Help with a feat for spell casters

  • krazhit
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 12, 2006
      Hello all.

      It´s been a while since I used PCGen, at least since before the
      introduction of the Preview tab.
      I was playing around with the below feat, and got it to work when
      exporting the character to an OS.
      The Preview tab behaved erratically though (e.g. the number of Magic
      Missiles did not increase etc).
      Can anyone confirm this behaviour (bug?) or is it just my installation
      that´s screwed?