Re: [ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • fireflash1536
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2006
      I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
      free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)

      -FF
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
      <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
      > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
      > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
      > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
      >
      > Thanks again
      > Karianna
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
      > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
      <SNIP>
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 9, 2006
        Done! - K

        <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

        > I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
        > free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)
        >
        > -FF
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
        > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi there,
        > >
        > > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
        > > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
        > > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
        > > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
        > >
        > > Thanks again
        > > Karianna
        > >
        > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
        > > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
        > <SNIP>

      • Terry FitzSimons
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 12, 2006
          I found a few more books to add to the list, so I am uploading the file now
          rather than last week, just to make sure that I got all that I can find.
          Let me know and I'll go back and delete the upload later.

          Terry

          --

          Terry FitzSimons
          FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)