RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Question on how to handle this....

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006

      I looked into the Docs myself now, and the BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER entry
      says: "Valid only in class lines.", so that's why it won't work in a feat.

      Since this is something specific for your character, you might use
      "BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=x;LEVEL=y|z" instead. You know your character's class
      and level, so this could be done, but it may be even easier for you, simply
      not to use a feat, but to go to the Skills tab and manually add the 4 skill
      points to the "Skill Points Left for Class" input field. If you spend those
      additional points, the "Total Skill Points Left" field will show -4, but
      everything else should work that way.

      About part 2 - did you try "BONUS:SKILL|Sense Motive|20" ? That should work.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur
      The Modern Monkey

      --
      By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you man and
      wife. Proceed with the execution. (Captain of 'Louisa' in "The African