[IMPT] [TEAM] Changes for teams

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      As part of the overhaul of PCGen we're going to be putting extra focus on
      the various sub teams that make up our fantastic volunteer base. I will be
      sending out emails to your sourceforge accounts asking about your status in
      that particular project and which teams you belong to within that project.
      Basically we want to know _exactly_ who is working actively for which teams
      so we can actually assist them (and not have the poor volunteer work in
      isolation!). As we are in the process of deprecating pcgendocs and pcgendm,
      I am starting with them first (pcgendocs was sent out today, pcgendm will
      occur later this week, pcgen will be last).

      People who do not respond will be assumed to be inactive and will be deleted

      We're looking at re-organising some of the teams etc, so yuor responses are
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks all!
      Karianna
      PS: As always any comments, questions, complaints etc can be sent to me.