RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] modifying skills

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2006

      Because he wants to bonus only Smart levels. BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER will add
      to the total but not tie the skillpoints to a class, which is needed to make
      sure that the points are spent with the correct set of Class
      skills/Cross-Class skills.

      It is my understanding that since BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=x;LEVEL=y|z does not
      add the points at the level it is added, but can do so from any level - even
      retroactively - if I used PRELEVELMAX or PRECLASSLEVELMAX on that bonus,
      once the character had exceeded the given level it would then simply drop
      the bonus and thus reduce the available skill points.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur
      The Modern Monkey

      --
      By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you man and
      wife. Proceed with the execution. (Captain of 'Louisa' in "The African
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2006

        Ah, somehow I missed that little bit in there.

        Ugh, that is ugly. :p

        Barak