extra HD

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      I have a template that grants 2 additional HD to the creature. Looking
      through the docs, I'm not finding my solution. BONUS:HD only increases the
      die size. Is there a bonus that I'm missing to increase the # of HD? HITDIE
      also doesn't appear to increase the # of hit dice.

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon