Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: How to add skill or school on FEAT: tag in domain/template lst file?

  • Lange LeBlanc
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006
      As a variation of this original issue; what if I have to get my Domain to do
      a ...

      Feat:Skill Focus(Craft)

      I need the Domain to add a Craft feat, but I need the domain to ask me to
      choose one specific Craft skill. This could also apply to Knowledge,
      Profession, etc.

      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "wolf_182" <wolf_182@y...>
      > wrote:
      >>

      >> In the domain lst file, it's easy enough to add FEAT:Alertness or
      > the
      >> like. But for feats such as Skill Focus, or Spell Focus that
      > require
      >> a sub-category to be chosen, how can this be set? For example, if I
      >> want to give Spell Focus for Conjuration, or Skill Focus for Bluff
      >> when someone chooses the domain.
      >>
      >> Everything I've tried so far has failed, and I've been unable to
      > find
      >> anything in the documentation or on the web...
      >
      > Did you try FEAT:Spell Focus(Conjuration) or FEAT:Skill Focus(Bluff)?
      >
      > Evan
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Kevin Brown
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2006
        > As a variation of this original issue; what if I have to get my
        > Domain to do a ...
        >
        > Feat:Skill Focus(Craft)
        >
        > I need the Domain to add a Craft feat, but I need the domain to ask
        > me to choose one specific Craft skill. This could also apply to
        > Knowledge, Profession, etc.

        Domain performs the ADD:FEAT(featname)

        Create a new feat called featname that has a choose and a bonus
        statement in it. The choose gives you the list of choices (Craft skills
        in this case) and the Bonus applies the modification to the selected skill.
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2006
          Try
          CHOOSE:FEATSELECT|Skill Focus(TYPE.Craft)

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Lange LeBlanc"