Re: [ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi there,

      Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
      spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
      content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
      we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)

      Thanks again
      Karianna

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
      <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

      > Despite the fact that, unless something has changed recently, PCGen
      > does not (yet) support that sci-fi rpg by WOTC and Lucas, (how's that
      > for not mentioning it by name?) I noticed that those books are listed
      > on the spreadsheet. Since I'm not an official lst monkey, I didn't
      > feel I should go making changes to your sheet. However, I do have most
      > of the books (just not all the Campaign Setting books and some
      > modules), and continually work on making data sets for them - usually
      > as one of my characters or players needs something new. :)
      >
      > -FF
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg
      > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the
      Files-->Tracker
      > > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
      > owned
      > > what sources. This has a three purposes:
      > >
      > > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
      > sources
      > > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)

      > > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!

      > > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
      > please
      > > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
      > >
      > > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > >
      > > Karianna
      > > TM SB - BoD

    • fireflash1536
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2006
        I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
        free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)

        -FF
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
        <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
        > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
        > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
        > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
        >
        > Thanks again
        > Karianna
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
        > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
        <SNIP>
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 9, 2006
          Done! - K

          <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

          > I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
          > free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)
          >
          > -FF
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
          > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi there,
          > >
          > > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
          > > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
          > > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
          > > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
          > >
          > > Thanks again
          > > Karianna
          > >
          > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
          > > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
          > <SNIP>

        • Terry FitzSimons
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 12, 2006
            I found a few more books to add to the list, so I am uploading the file now
            rather than last week, just to make sure that I got all that I can find.
            Let me know and I'll go back and delete the upload later.

            Terry

            --

            Terry FitzSimons
            FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)