Re: [ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • fireflash1536
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2 3:03 PM
      Despite the fact that, unless something has changed recently, PCGen
      does not (yet) support that sci-fi rpg by WOTC and Lucas, (how's that
      for not mentioning it by name?) I noticed that those books are listed
      on the spreadsheet. Since I'm not an official lst monkey, I didn't
      feel I should go making changes to your sheet. However, I do have most
      of the books (just not all the Campaign Setting books and some
      modules), and continually work on making data sets for them - usually
      as one of my characters or players needs something new. :)

      -FF

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg
      <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the Files-->Tracker
      > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
      owned
      > what sources. This has a three purposes:
      >
      > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
      sources
      > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)
      > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!
      > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
      please
      > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
      >
      > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Karianna
      > TM SB - BoD

    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3 4:25 AM
        Hi there,

        Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
        spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
        content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
        we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)

        Thanks again
        Karianna

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
        <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

        > Despite the fact that, unless something has changed recently, PCGen
        > does not (yet) support that sci-fi rpg by WOTC and Lucas, (how's that
        > for not mentioning it by name?) I noticed that those books are listed
        > on the spreadsheet. Since I'm not an official lst monkey, I didn't
        > feel I should go making changes to your sheet. However, I do have most
        > of the books (just not all the Campaign Setting books and some
        > modules), and continually work on making data sets for them - usually
        > as one of my characters or players needs something new. :)
        >
        > -FF
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg
        > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the
        Files-->Tracker
        > > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
        > owned
        > > what sources. This has a three purposes:
        > >
        > > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
        > sources
        > > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)

        > > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!

        > > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
        > please
        > > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
        > >
        > > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > >
        > > Karianna
        > > TM SB - BoD

      • fireflash1536
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 8 5:35 PM
          I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
          free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)

          -FF
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
          <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

          > Hi there,
          >
          > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
          > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
          > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
          > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
          >
          > Thanks again
          > Karianna
          >
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
          > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
          <SNIP>
        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 9 5:00 AM
            Done! - K

            <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

            > I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
            > free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)
            >
            > -FF
            > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
            > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi there,
            > >
            > > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
            > > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
            > > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
            > > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
            > >
            > > Thanks again
            > > Karianna
            > >
            > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
            > > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
            > <SNIP>

          • Terry FitzSimons
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 12 7:17 PM
              I found a few more books to add to the list, so I am uploading the file now
              rather than last week, just to make sure that I got all that I can find.
              Let me know and I'll go back and delete the upload later.

              Terry

              --

              Terry FitzSimons
              FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)