Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: PCGen

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Well the permissions for PcGen Project says among other things:
      You may access and commit to this project's CVS repository (unless
      otherwise restricted by a cvs_acls installation).

      Well the permissions for PcGenDM Project says among other things:
      You may access and commit to this project's CVS repository (unless
      otherwise restricted by a cvs_acls installation).

      Well the permissions for PcGenDocs Project says among other things:
      You may access and commit to this project's CVS repository (unless
      otherwise restricted by a cvs_acls installation).

      Thought at most I'd need Prettylst.pl and ActivePerl and WinCVS, But there
      is a lot of other things I seem to DL and install.

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)