[ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
      I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the Files-->Tracker
      Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who owned
      what sources. This has a three purposes:

      1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data sources
      that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)
      2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!
      3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone please
      let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)

      So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.

      Thanks!

      Karianna
      TM SB - BoD

    • Tod W. Milam
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
        Any way to get this into the wiki? Seems like it would be easier to
        have everyone update that than a spreadsheet file.

        Tod
        <speaking as someone who hasn't even edited his own wiki entry yet>

        --- Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the
        > Files-->Tracker
        > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
        > owned
        > what sources. This has a three purposes:
        >
        > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
        > sources
        > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)

        > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!

        > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
        > please
        > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
        >
        > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Karianna
        > TM SB - BoD

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
          I knew you were going to say that :-). At this stage I don't want to
          introduce a Wiki page that people need to scroll horizontally across
          (forever), I'll see what TiddlyWiki plugin I can use to solve this,
          spreadsheet for the moment though :-(

          Karianna

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tod W. Milam" <twmilam@...>
          wrote:

          > Any way to get this into the wiki? Seems like it would be easier to
          > have everyone update that than a spreadsheet file.
          >
          > Tod
          > <speaking as someone who hasn't even edited his own wiki entry yet>
          >
          > --- Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the
          > > Files-->Tracker
          > > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
          > > owned
          > > what sources. This has a three purposes:
          > >
          > > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
          > > sources
          > > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)

          > > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!

          > > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
          > > please
          > > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
          > >
          > > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Karianna
          > > TM SB - BoD

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • fireflash1536
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
            Despite the fact that, unless something has changed recently, PCGen
            does not (yet) support that sci-fi rpg by WOTC and Lucas, (how's that
            for not mentioning it by name?) I noticed that those books are listed
            on the spreadsheet. Since I'm not an official lst monkey, I didn't
            feel I should go making changes to your sheet. However, I do have most
            of the books (just not all the Campaign Setting books and some
            modules), and continually work on making data sets for them - usually
            as one of my characters or players needs something new. :)

            -FF

            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg
            <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

            > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the Files-->Tracker
            > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
            owned
            > what sources. This has a three purposes:
            >
            > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
            sources
            > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)
            > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!
            > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
            please
            > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
            >
            > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Karianna
            > TM SB - BoD

          • karianna03
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
              Hi there,

              Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
              spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
              content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
              we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)

              Thanks again
              Karianna

              --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
              <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

              > Despite the fact that, unless something has changed recently, PCGen
              > does not (yet) support that sci-fi rpg by WOTC and Lucas, (how's that
              > for not mentioning it by name?) I noticed that those books are listed
              > on the spreadsheet. Since I'm not an official lst monkey, I didn't
              > feel I should go making changes to your sheet. However, I do have most
              > of the books (just not all the Campaign Setting books and some
              > modules), and continually work on making data sets for them - usually
              > as one of my characters or players needs something new. :)
              >
              > -FF
              >
              > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg
              > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the
              Files-->Tracker
              > > Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who
              > owned
              > > what sources. This has a three purposes:
              > >
              > > 1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data
              > sources
              > > that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)

              > > 2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!

              > > 3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
              > please
              > > let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)
              > >
              > > So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.
              > >
              > > Thanks!
              > >
              > > Karianna
              > > TM SB - BoD

            • fireflash1536
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 8, 2006
                I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
                free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)

                -FF
                --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
                <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

                > Hi there,
                >
                > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
                > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
                > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
                > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
                >
                > Thanks again
                > Karianna
                >
                > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
                > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
                <SNIP>
              • karianna03
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 9, 2006
                  Done! - K

                  <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

                  > I ul'd a modified copy of the same file to the same place. Mods - feel
                  > free to kill it after the apporpriate persons have aquired it. :)
                  >
                  > -FF
                  > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"
                  > <martijnverburg@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi there,
                  > >
                  > > Thanks for your post, please do feel free to add yourself to the
                  > > spreadsheet. Even though several of the books mentioned are closed
                  > > content, there are often parts inside the books that are OGL (and that
                  > > we can therefore use) or we just need to go and get permission for :-)
                  > >
                  > > Thanks again
                  > > Karianna
                  > >
                  > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
                  > > <fireflash1536@> wrote:
                  > <SNIP>

                • Terry FitzSimons
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 12, 2006
                    I found a few more books to add to the list, so I am uploading the file now
                    rather than last week, just to make sure that I got all that I can find.
                    Let me know and I'll go back and delete the upload later.

                    Terry

                    --

                    Terry FitzSimons
                    FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)