Conditional Feats

  • hawaiisempi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm coding a feat that states when you wield a small weapon with the
      guard quality in your off-hand, you gain the Two-Weapon Fighting feat
      and an additional +1 bonus to defense against melee, unarmed, and
      hurled attacks.

      I know the Two-Weapon Fighting feat is coded as a VFEAT but how do you
      make it conditional to a weapon that has a particular quality i.e. the
      guard quality?

      Thanks