Re: Expertise and Weapon Finesse feats

  • hawaiisempi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2006
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, thoron-tir-gwaith@l... wrote:

      > VFEAT:Expertise|Weapon Finesse(Rapier)
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > LST Chimp
      >
      > > OK, If you have a feat that grants the Expertise and Weapon Finesse
      > > feats to a particular weapon such as a rapier, is this coded using
      the
      > > BONUS tag or by some other tag?

      That's great, it is exactly what I needed. How would I apply this to a
      group of weapons such as fencing weapons(fencing foils, sabers, sword
      canes, and several others)? Do I have to apply the Weapon Finesse to
      each specific weapon or to a class like:

      VFEAT:Expertise|Weapon Finesse(Foils)

      Thanks for the help