[Announcement] New Data Team BoD Seconds

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hi Everyone
      I recently asked Frank Kliewe and Aaron Divinsky to join me on the BoD
      as Data team seconds. They have both graciously accepted the invitation.
      Both joined our project last year and have brought good energy and
      enthusiasm with them, I have no doubt that their energy and sharp intellects
      will aid the BoD in it's mission and enhance the project in general.

      Frank, Aaron, thanks for answering the call and welcome aboard.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback