[Announce] New positions open in PCGen Team!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hi all,

      Although Volunteers are always welcome to join PCGen, we have a specific
      need for three types at the moment:

      1.) Public Relations - We need a person who can be our public face out side
      of the PCGen run web sites and boards. This covers:

      * Advertising (the donations given to PCGen are used partly for this) on
      various web sites and in various publications
      * Proactively representing PCGen on various message boards, forums etc (e.g.
      At ENWorld, WoTC etc)
      * If possible, to represent PCGen at as many conventions as possible.

      2.) Publisher Liaison - We need a person to deal with the hordes of
      wonderful publishers that PCGen currently has agreements with and is in the
      process of getting agreements for. If you really want to get involved with
      the publishing and d20 communities, this is a great role for you!

      3.) Tracker Monkeys - The Board of Directors would like to see a greater
      focus on helping out the team, to aid in this we need several new Tracker
      Monkeys to assist heavily in making the PCGen project tick along. You will
      be and integral part of the PCGen team expected to co-ordinate and assist a
      subset of our large tribe of monkeys, be a liaison between the user
      community and a sub team, maintain trackers in sourceforge, test and prove
      bugs etc and most importantly be the goto monkey for volunteers who are
      stuck, need a hand, would like something assigned etc.

      PCGen is an equal opportunities volunteer organisation that pays well in
      bananas and hosts workers in a comfy soul jar, we employ humans and simians
      alike!!

      Karianna
      Tracker Monkey Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors