[Announce] - New Wiki is up and running

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hi all,

      We're very pleased to announce the new Wiki for PCGen at
      http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Welcome

      The Wiki is an editable set of web pages that hold a terrific amount of
      useful information for the PCGen Project. More importantly the pages can be
      added yo and updated by YOU!

      We welcome all users, publishers and of course the team members to expand
      this Wiki by adding or editing relevant information. I will be looking
      after the Wiki content in a supervisory capacity and may tidy up links etc
      to make sure that the information is tightly linked, but apart from that the
      Wiki is for everyone!

      If you have any queries about content for (or on) the Wiki please don't
      hesitate to get in touch with me!

      Any technical problems that you have with hte Wiki can also be reported to
      me, I'll pass them on to Devon (soulcatcher) if and when appropriate.

      Thanks all!
      Karianna