Re: Familiar Question - MASTERBONUSRACE Tag

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Shelley" <takenote61@y...> wrote:

      > MASTERBONUSRACE:Bear TYPE:Spirit Guide BONUS:STAT|STR|2
      > SPELLS:SWSpecial|Bears Endurance
      >
      > I don't get the spell or the strength bump.

      The problem may be that the race you specified does not exist in the files. I don't know what
      you are using but in the RSRD set there is a "Bear (Black)", "Bear (Brown)" and "Bear (Polar)"
      but no "Bear". The MASTERBONUSRACE tag may need an exact name.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
        > but no "Bear". The MASTERBONUSRACE tag may need an exact name.

        Correct, MASTERBONUSRACE needs exact name. Using "Bear [tab]" or "Bear%" might work, but I doubt it.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp