Re: Familiar Question - MASTERBONUSRACE Tag

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2006
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Barak <barak@d...> wrote:

      > > MASTERBONUSRACE:Bear TYPE:Spirit Guide
      BONUS:STAT|STR|2
      > > SPELLS:SWSpecial|Bears Endurance
      > >
      > > I don't get the spell or the strength bump.
      >
      > Not sure if you can do that, but a good place to start would be
      the TYPE
      > tag.
      >
      > TYPEs cannot have spaces. :)
      >
      > Barak

      You sure? In the PHB companionmod, there is TYPE:Animal Companion
      and that works.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2006
        > You sure? In the PHB companionmod, there is TYPE:Animal
        > Companion and that works.

        Obvioously not. :p

        I just know I've always been told that is the case.

        Barak
      • Eddy
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Shelley" <takenote61@y...> wrote:

          > MASTERBONUSRACE:Bear TYPE:Spirit Guide BONUS:STAT|STR|2
          > SPELLS:SWSpecial|Bears Endurance
          >
          > I don't get the spell or the strength bump.

          The problem may be that the race you specified does not exist in the files. I don't know what
          you are using but in the RSRD set there is a "Bear (Black)", "Bear (Brown)" and "Bear (Polar)"
          but no "Bear". The MASTERBONUSRACE tag may need an exact name.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
            > but no "Bear". The MASTERBONUSRACE tag may need an exact name.

            Correct, MASTERBONUSRACE needs exact name. Using "Bear [tab]" or "Bear%" might work, but I doubt it.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp