[PCGenListFileHelp] New Tag??? Miss Chance

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
      I noticed there is a miss chance box on both the OS and PDF sheet, do we
      have a new undocumented tag to use for these two????

      --
      NOTICE: This email contains confidential information that is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information by anyone other than the named recipient(s) or his or her employees or agents is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is sanctioned under 42 USC 1320d et. seq. If you have received this email in error, please destroy it immediately and notify the sender by email.

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0601-3, 01/06/2006
      Tested on: 1/7/2006 3:02:01 PM

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
        Andrew Maitland scribed:

        > I noticed there is a miss chance box on both the OS and PDF sheet, do we
        > have a new undocumented tag to use for these two????

        There is no token there so nothing will ever be output to that box. My guess
        is that it is one of those boxes put in for the user to fill in as needed
        like the damage taken boxes.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback