[PCGenListFileHelp] [Bug] Celestial Template

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2006
      I created a creature and added the celestial template, upon doing so I
      noticed a few things:

      1) No Template Celestial (Common) was found [I looked in the data set
      and it is asking for a template called Celestial (Common)]
      2) The HD modifiers are based not on the actual HD, but instead on the
      final LA level total, i.e. instead of 8 hd it's looking at another LA of
      10* this appears to be from other LA instead of using the base HD.***
      See note below
      3) The HD:SA: tags are not showing in the OS

      A little bit along the same lines I've noticed animal companions and
      special mounts are getting a LA based upon the extra HD bestowed upon
      them. My test creature has a base HD of 4 and then +4 from being a
      special mount is CL=8 but the TL=12 add the Celestial template and the
      TL=14. Looking at the Celestial SR it comes out to be 17 (so the
      template LA of +2 isn't a factor but the other LA coming from being a
      special mount is. Looking at the PDF output, the creature is showing a
      TCL of 12 and TL of 14 with the +2 LA.
      The SR should be 13 (=8+5) instead of 17 (=12+5). Is there a rule I am
      not aware of adding special LA for being a special mount or animal
      companion (it appears to be something adding an extra class level hidden
      in the background based upon the output sheet) or is this a bug?

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0601-3, 01/06/2006
      Tested on: 1/7/2006 2:31:17 PM