[Bug] or [FREQ] Domain.lst spells TAG not working

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      I'm not sure if this is a Bug or a FREQ

      I've added several domains and lots and lots of spells, but I have found
      that the spell level tag list you have in the domain.lst file isn't used
      or working anymore by PCGen, instead it relies only on the main spell
      list with the DOMAINS tag.

      So I guess the question needs to be asked, what is the point of this tag
      in the DOMAIN file if it's not being used?
      SPELLLEVEL:DOMAIN|x=1|spell name|x=2|spell name|etc....

      I've managed to get the spells working correctly using MOD tags, but I'd
      rather not have to MOD or modify every single spell that gets used as a
      DOMAIN spell.

      Can we please get the tag working correctly?

      Thanks,
      Andrew

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0601-3, 01/06/2006
      Tested on: 1/6/2006 10:48:32 AM