RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [modern] pacifist race

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2006

      That's what the PRExxx tags are for. In the example I used FEATAUTO:Simple
      Weapons Proficiency[!PRERACE:1,Pacifistrace], to say apply the FEATAUTO tag
      if the race is not Pacifistrace.

      PRERACE:1,Wussy would only be applied if the character's Race name was
      Wussy, !PRERACE:1,Wussy would only be applied if the character's Race name
      was not Wussy.

      You can attach a PRExxx tag to another tag (although not every tag will
      accepts it) or put it in as it's own tag, when it will be used for the whole
      Class, Feat or whatever you use it in.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur

      --
      That's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
      (Nick the Barkeeper in "It's A Wonderful Life", 1946)