RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [modern] pacifist race

  • Sardonicus@Snet.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2006
      is it possible in the .MOD to use an If statement?

      I dont know the syntax exactly, but like, if Race /= Wussy then
      featauto:SWP
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2006

        That's what the PRExxx tags are for. In the example I used FEATAUTO:Simple
        Weapons Proficiency[!PRERACE:1,Pacifistrace], to say apply the FEATAUTO tag
        if the race is not Pacifistrace.

        PRERACE:1,Wussy would only be applied if the character's Race name was
        Wussy, !PRERACE:1,Wussy would only be applied if the character's Race name
        was not Wussy.

        You can attach a PRExxx tag to another tag (although not every tag will
        accepts it) or put it in as it's own tag, when it will be used for the whole
        Class, Feat or whatever you use it in.

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur

        --
        That's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
        (Nick the Barkeeper in "It's A Wonderful Life", 1946)