RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: ITEM tag in the Spells.lst

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2005

      > > Alryon Hthran scribed:
      > >
      > > > Does
      > > > a spell need a ITEM:Wand tag on it if it is ever to be put into a
      > > > wand as well?
      > >
      > > Oddly enough no, ITEM:Potion is only required for potions, none of
      > the other
      > > spell completion items need any special tags in the spell line.
      >
      > Just for the sake of curiosity: is there a reason for that?
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Alryon

      Because of all the Item Creation feats and rules, this is the only rule
      (that I know of) that restricts based of a text variable that won't
      always say the same thing.

      The Range could be, Personal or You, or something similer and there
      isn't a easy way in the customizer to filter them out. So this tag was
      added to spells.

      Paul G.