Skip to search.

Standardinzing the list files

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      I fully expect that the list (as posted already) will change a bit more,
      as I just pulled the latest copy of the customize.htm from CVS, and
      noticed a # of tags missing... *sigh* oh well, I think the bulk of it
      is in place for now.. any new ones (missed/added) can be plugged in
      where appropriate.

      Mynex

      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless
      One, The Code Badger, #1 Evil assistant