Re: Special attacks/qualities damage based on size

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
      If it doesn't (TEMPLATE:CHOOSE work in feats) create a single template
      that the feat assign and have it have a TEMPLATE:CHOOSE with subfeats
      that are specific to size. Put PRESIZE tags on each of the
      subtemplates and it will assign the proper subtemplate (since it is
      the only qualifying choice) without a popup.