Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] and just when you thought casting couldn't get more interesting

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 15, 2005
      On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 04:37:26AM -0500, Paul W. King wrote:
      > No, not that one. Hadn't even heard of that product until you just
      > mentioned it.

      So, are you going to tell us where to buy a copy or not? We can't buy
      something when we don't know who produced it or what it's called. This
      sounds like a really interesting variation that I may just try to get my
      DM interested in letting me explore.

      andrew
      --
      Leo: (July 23 - Aug. 22)
      You will be the first person in almost three millennia whom the