Adding extra spell levels?

  • Mark Ludwig
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Hello all, it's been a long time since I tried to make a new feat, so
      any help here would be appreciated.

      I'd like to create a feat that adds a 10th level spell slot to any
      caster that takes it. I've tried this:

      BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Druid;LEVEL=10|1

      But I it's not working. Is there some hard cap on spell levels (9th)
      or am I just doing this wrong?

      thanks again,
      -M
    • barak@direcway.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        IIRC, you need to have a CAST tag for that level (it can be set to 0) in the class for that tag to work.