Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] restricted PREFEAT?

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      > I have a prestige class with a prerequisite of "one item creation feat
      > other than Brew Potion or Scribe Scroll"

      PREFEAT:1,TYPE.ItemCreation,[Scribe Scroll],[Brew Potion]

      > Would this work?
      > PREFEAT:1,TYPE.ItemCreation,[Brew Potion)

      You were on the right track. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • oggmosh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, thoron-tir-gwaith@l...
        wrote:

        > > I have a prestige class with a prerequisite of "one item creation
        feat
        > > other than Brew Potion or Scribe Scroll"
        >
        > PREFEAT:1,TYPE.ItemCreation,[Scribe Scroll],[Brew Potion]
        >
        > > Would this work?
        > > PREFEAT:1,TYPE.ItemCreation,[Brew Potion)
        >
        > You were on the right track. :)

        I thought it should be something like that, but this doesn't seem to
        work (in 5.8.0) - maybe it's because Scribe Scroll and Brew Potion
        are ItemCreation feats.

        The logic as shown in the Race/Class Info window says:
        at least 1 of (at least 1 TYPE.ItemCreation feat, at least 1 [Scribe
        Scroll] feat, at last 1 [Brew Potion] feat

        This is satisfied because, even with the auto feat of scribe scroll
        given to a level 1 caster, there is "at least one of (at least 1
        TYPE.ItemCreation feat)" there. My big ugly string does work, even
        though it's awful to read...