RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Sorcerer Spell Casting.as a racial trait

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005

      Use the following two tags:ADD:SPELLCASTER(Sorcerer) and
      BONUS:PCLEVEL|Sorcerer|TL-3.

      That should take care of it for you.

      Barak

    • Deamos
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3 6:48 PM
        Thanks! This worked great and did exactly what I wanted now that I finally
        got to making the adjustments.

        On 11/30/05, Barak < barak@...> wrote:

> [...]

        Josh

        "Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh."
        --Al Swearengen, Deadwood

        "Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Safeguard the helpless, even
        if it leads to your death; that is your oath. Rise a knight... rise a
        knight!" --Balian of Ibelin -- Kingdom of Heaven