Ranger Favored Enemies

  • stretch17
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
      I'm trying to code a new feat that will give an additional bonus to
      one of a Ranger's previously selected Favored Enemies.

      Anybody know how I can pull a list of currently selected Ranger
      Favored Enemies?
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
        > I'm trying to code a new feat that will give an additional bonus to
        > one of a Ranger's previously selected Favored Enemies.
        >
        > Anybody know how I can pull a list of currently selected Ranger
        > Favored Enemies?

        CHOOSE:FEATLIST|TYPE=FavoredEnemy|1 should do the trick.

        Barak
      • stretch17
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2005
          >> I'm trying to code a new feat that will give an additional bonus to
          >> one of a Ranger's previously selected Favored Enemies.
          >>
          >> Anybody know how I can pull a list of currently selected Ranger
          >> Favored Enemies?
          >
          >CHOOSE:FEATLIST|TYPE=FavoredEnemy|1 should do the trick.
          >
          >Barak

          Barak, you're the king!

          Thanks!