Adding Fast Movement

  • sorcel00
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005
      I'm trying to create a custom Class that gains a Barbarian-like Fast
      Movement ability at 5th level. Now, I'm not much of a coder, but I've
      figured out LST editing enough to know how to steal code from one
      class's Level progression and add it to another. Problem is, the
      string for the Barbarian's Fast Movement ability is so long that I
      can't read the end bits, and I can't figure out any way to copy the
      text automatically. Documentation provided no help; nor did Google.

      Any advice?

      -K
    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005
        On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 02:13:39AM -0000, sorcel00 wrote:
        > Any advice?

        "Never get involved in a land war in Asia"

        "Forget the built-in editors, use a competent text editor"

        "Don't eat yellow snow"

        andrew
        --
        Capricorn: (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
        An unusual series of events will teach you to never underestimate