Feat that gives a mount a template

  • stretch17
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005
      Suppose I want to design a feat that a Paladin could take that
      automatically assigns a template to the mount he rides (water,
      extraplanar, etc.).

      Is there any way to do this within PCGen? If so, how would this be done?

      Thanks!

      Stretch
      PCGen N00b

      P.S. Just discovered PCGen about a month ago. It ROCKS!
    • stretch17
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "stretch17" <jeremy@s...> wrote:

        > Suppose I want to design a feat that a Paladin could take that
        > automatically assigns a template to the mount he rides (water,
        > extraplanar, etc.).
        >
        > Is there any way to do this within PCGen? If so, how would this be
        done?

        > Thanks!
        >
        > Stretch
        > PCGen N00b
        >
        > P.S. Just discovered PCGen about a month ago. It ROCKS!

        Never mind. I'm taking care of this outside of PCGen.