Fwd: Choose the highest stat

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "empty_other" <empty_other@h...> wrote:

      I have added a feat to PCGen, which says:
      "Requirement:At least 1 rank in the selected skill. Benefit:When
      making checks with the selected skill, you may use your reputation
      bonus instead of the usual ability modifier."

      Its from Modern Players Companion, im adding all the content to my
      campaign, and my PCGen. But how would you make PCGen do this:
      A: Make the player choose between a list of skills, all which have at
      least one rank in it.
      B: Use the reputation bonus instead of the usual ability, IF the
      reputation bonus is higher.

      I tried different solutions my self, but maybe im just too dumb to
      understand the documentation ;).

      Thanks

      --- End forwarded message ---