Re: [trackered] RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] [5.9.3 - RSRD] Fighter BAB

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
      Chris,

      It is a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| PREATT (which I personally would like to see as PREBAB, since that is what it is) checks BAB total, which is Unnamed + Named-Any negative modifiers. In this case, not having the TYPE=Base.REPLACE means some spells that just grant TYPE=Base BONUSes to BAB will stack with Fighter levels, when they shouldn't.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp