Re: [trackered] RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] [5.9.3 - RSRD] Fighter BAB

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
      Kewl. It really will only effect a character using temporary modifiers from a few spells.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > [ 1350171 ] [RSRD][5.9.3] Fighter BAB
      > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1350171&group_id=25576&atid=750091
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
        Hmm, I would have thought it affected the PREATT tag. I thought that
        checks base BAB only...

        Guess I must be mistaken though or people would be complaining about a
        lot of fighter feats they couldn't qualify for. :p

        Barak

      • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
          Chris,

          It is a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| PREATT (which I personally would like to see as PREBAB, since that is what it is) checks BAB total, which is Unnamed + Named-Any negative modifiers. In this case, not having the TYPE=Base.REPLACE means some spells that just grant TYPE=Base BONUSes to BAB will stack with Fighter levels, when they shouldn't.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp