[trackered] RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] [5.9.3 - RSRD] Fighter BAB

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
      [ 1350171 ] [RSRD][5.9.3] Fighter BAB
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1350171&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
        Kewl. It really will only effect a character using temporary modifiers from a few spells.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > [ 1350171 ] [RSRD][5.9.3] Fighter BAB
        > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1350171&group_id=25576&atid=750091
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
          Hmm, I would have thought it affected the PREATT tag. I thought that
          checks base BAB only...

          Guess I must be mistaken though or people would be complaining about a
          lot of fighter feats they couldn't qualify for. :p

          Barak

        • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
            Chris,

            It is a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| PREATT (which I personally would like to see as PREBAB, since that is what it is) checks BAB total, which is Unnamed + Named-Any negative modifiers. In this case, not having the TYPE=Base.REPLACE means some spells that just grant TYPE=Base BONUSes to BAB will stack with Fighter levels, when they shouldn't.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp