Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [5.9.3 - RSRD] Fighter BAB

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
      > Is there a reason that the fighter's BAB tag doesn't have TYPE=Base.REPLACE
      > on it?

      Nope, that's a bug.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
        [ 1350171 ] [RSRD][5.9.3] Fighter BAB
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1350171&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
      • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
          Kewl. It really will only effect a character using temporary modifiers from a few spells.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp

          > [ 1350171 ] [RSRD][5.9.3] Fighter BAB
          > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1350171&group_id=25576&atid=750091
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
            Hmm, I would have thought it affected the PREATT tag. I thought that
            checks base BAB only...

            Guess I must be mistaken though or people would be complaining about a
            lot of fighter feats they couldn't qualify for. :p

            Barak

          • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
              Chris,

              It is a BONUS:COMBAT|BAB| PREATT (which I personally would like to see as PREBAB, since that is what it is) checks BAB total, which is Unnamed + Named-Any negative modifiers. In this case, not having the TYPE=Base.REPLACE means some spells that just grant TYPE=Base BONUSes to BAB will stack with Fighter levels, when they shouldn't.

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp