Re: SA that adds 4 ranks to a skill - HOW?

  • fireflash1536
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      I figured out what was causing the choose dialog to not appear.
      Apparently combining the Intelligence and !SPECIAL on the TYPE= part
      of the choose made pcgen think that there were no qualifying feats
      (which there are). So I removed the !SPECIAL and it works. Now all I
      have to figure out is how to exclude SPECIAL type feats and feats in
      which the character already has ranks.

      -FF

      Ps. the use of %LIST in the feats file also didn't work, it should be
      %CHOICE.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"