More pants:

  • robodruid
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Okay I almost had it.

      I added an itme to the equipment slots.lst file and the
      rsrd_equip_basetypes.lst, but have not been able to make magical
      itmes. AM I missing something?

      Joe
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        robodruid scribed:

        > Okay I almost had it.
        >
        > I added an itme to the equipment slots.lst file and the
        > rsrd_equip_basetypes.lst, but have not been able to make magical
        > itmes. AM I missing something?

        Yup, you need to add your new type to the equipment modifier you want to
        use.

        Find the file: rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst

        Scroll down and find ###Block: Magic Item abilities

        You will notice that most of these has
        TYPE:Armor.Shield.Weapon.Amulet.Belt.Bracer.Cape etc...

        Add your Pants type (or whatever) to the TYPE tag of whichever EQMOD you
        want to use with it and then it should work.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eddy Anthony <eddyba@m...>
          wrote:

          > robodruid scribed:
          > > I added an itme to the equipment slots.lst file and the
          > > rsrd_equip_basetypes.lst, but have not been able to make magical
          > > itmes. AM I missing something?
          >
          > Yup, you need to add your new type to the equipment modifier you want to
          > use.

          Crap, I knew I'd forget something. Sorry Robodruid, my memory isn't
          as good as it used to be.

          -James McP