Data meeting tomorrow?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      Just checking to see if we're having a data team meating tomorrow night.

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
        > Just checking to see if we're having a data team
        "meating"
        >tomorrow night.

        We're having a BBQ?
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
          On 10/31/05 10:15 AM, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

          > Just checking to see if we're having a data team meating tomorrow night.

          Yup.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
            Eddy, what time? Working OT over here, putting out fires that shouldn't
            have started at work. RL has been clobbering me. I can't remember when
            we've been meeting...

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp
          • Eddy Anthony